My absolute Favourite part of the body to workout! I personally like to break my Lower Body into 2 separate training days in the week. The first day I prefer to focus on the quads & calves. The second day, usually later in the week, I focus on the glutes & hamstrings. Enter… The Booty Builder Workout!
This is one routine of many I like to perform on my Glute/Hamstring Day!
Each exercise has 3 sets of 15 reps & is Superset with another exercise!
What Does Superset Mean?
This means you do 2 different exercises, alternating them 1 for 1 until you have completed all three sets.
For example: Superset 3×15 Bicep Curls & Tricep Dips. You will preform 15 Bicep Curls then immediately after perform 15 Tricep Dips. You will then take your rest before performing the next set. You will continue this until your 3 sets of 15 Bicep Curls & Tricep Dips are completed! Your rest time should be 60-90 seconds on this routine between your sets.
By your last rep on each exercise you should be struggling to complete it, but still able to finish by pushing through.
FEEL THE BURN! It is the only way to go when it comes to building the BUM.
- 3×15: Straight Leg Deadlifts
- 3×15: Single Leg Slider Squats (per leg)
- 3×30: Straight Leg Cable Kickbacks (15 per leg)
- 3×15: Forward Frog Jumping Squats
- 3×15: Leg Press (High Foot Placement)
- 3×30: Weighted Walking Lunges (15 per leg)
- 3×15: Weighted Squats
- 3×15: Kneeling Donkey Kickbacks (per leg)
- 3×15: Fire Hydrants (per leg)
- 3×15: Single Leg Glute Bridges (per side)
- 3×15: Sumo Squat Jumps